วันพุธที่ 25 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2558


Week 15
In 21 January I did not come to the class because that day I was a committee for academic competition for students thirty- nine schools in Sisaket  province. In former I prepare myself  for presents group work , three persons of us.  Our plan in the first time, we divided our work are three part such as writing  In-text Citation , Writing Quotation, Writing References.   For  me responsible in quotation mark, it mean the correct word or  words that a speaker said. There are two types of them,  direct and indirect quotation. A direct quotation is the words you hear from someone speaking.  An indirect quotation, is the words that someone  uses to describe another speaker. If that paragraph more over forty words we should be separate more one paragraph by indent about a half of inch.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

สมัครสมาชิก ส่งความคิดเห็น [Atom]

<< หน้าแรก